Sunday 23 October 2022

Sephora has landed in the UK- here are my top Sephora Collection Picks

 


Beauty news doesn't get much bigger than this. Sephora has finally landed in the UK and I'm not the only one who's extremely excited to hear this! For years beauty enthusiasts have been longing for Sephora to return in the UK (apparently it was here years ago however I don't remember that!). To celebrate the launch I decided to create two posts recommending my top picks from the store. In this post I will talk about products from the Sephora Collection line which is Sephora's own brand. This is actually what I'm most excited about regarding the launch, as for years I have been watching beauty Youtubers talk about Sephora Collection however I've never been able to buy from it, so I'm completely buzzing for this!

        1. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Matte Liquid Lipstick- £12.99



This is the product that I'm most excited to try from Sephora Collection! The Cream Lip Stains have been talked about in the beauty community for probably 10 years or more and there's a good reason why. Apparently they are one of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks on the market because as the name suggests they feel really creamy and smooth on the lips, making them easy to wear all day without having to reapply every couple of hours. The shades I want to purchase are 01 Classic Red, 41 Vintage Rosewood, 80 Honeymoon, 25 Coral Sunset & 78 Chili Pepper.

2. Sephora Collection 8 Eyeshadow Palette- Wishing You- £10.99




I was so impressed when I saw this palette! For £10.99 you get 8 neutral shades that you can wear for both an everyday look or you can smoke out the shades to achieve a classic evening smoky eye. The reason why this palette is so versatile is due to the matte black shade as it means you can also line your eyes with it using an angled eye liner brush, I mean what more do you need really and also it's great for those on a budget, which lets be honest is most of us now!

3. Sephora Collection Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool Face and Neck- £16.99




I don't know about you, but as I get older I swear that my face is getting puffier by the day, whether it's due to over sleeping, going out drinking the night before or just ageing in general, I think I need one of these now! The Sephora Collection version is only £16.99 and it's still real rose quartz, so you are saving a lot of money purchasing this one! I don't know if like real crystals where you have to purify this every month to get rid of bad energies however even so this would still work well to de-puff the face. You simply glide it across the face, emphasising the areas that need tightening, which for me is the cheekbones and under the chin. I can't wait to try this out!

4. Sephora Collection Pro Flawless Airbrush #56- £24.99



As mentioned previously in this post, I have seen both Youtubers and makeup artists on Sephora's own Youtube channel use Sephora Collection brushes but I've never been able to try them myself, so now I can! I have chosen two foundation brushes and one powder brush. The first foundation brush is this Pro Flawless Airbrush #56. This brush gives you precise and buildable coverage as it has short, tightly packed bristles which means this would be a great brush to use if you want to have a full coverage foundation look.

5. Sephora Collection Pro Featherweight Complexion Brush #90- £24.99




The second foundation brush is the Sephora Collection Pro Featherweight Complexion Brush. This product can also be used as a bronzer, blusher and contour brush as its small, rounded shape makes it perfect for adding precise colour to the cheeks. Having a brush that serves as a 4 in 1 product will save you a lot of time as you can use this one brush throughout your makeup routine. I would suggest purchasing two of them so that you have a back up for when you need to wash the first one you bought.


6. Sephora Collection Pro Precision Powder Brush #59- £29.99




My last pick from the Sephora Collection is the Sephora Collection Pro Precision Powder Brush #59 brush. If you are not a big fan of powdering the whole face, then this brush would be perfect for you as it'll give you precise application to where you want the powder to go, whether that's to set the under eyes or the t-zone for example. Due to it's pointed tip you could probably use this as a highlighter brush too, so again it's a multi-purpose product. It is one of the more expensive products in the line however I think it's worth the investment as it's find to hard a powder brush that specifically targets certain areas of the face.


What products will you be buying from Sephora Collection? I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading.

Chantal x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the recommendations! I have been looking for a new matte liquid lipstick to try, so this has been informative and a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, I'm so happy you enjoyed reading the post! Yes same, I'm excited to try them as well x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig