Wednesday 1 December 2021

Mac Advent Calendar 2021- Day 1

 


We are finally in December and I couldn't be more excited, the count down to Christmas has begun!! I have wanted a beauty advent calendar for years however I never had the opportunity to buy one until now. There were so many on offer this year however the MAC one stood out to me the most as it was one of the only ones that had predominantly makeup inside it and more to the point great quality makeup! I'm going to try to remember to post regularly as I'm so excited to tell you what's behind each door. So let's see what's behind day 1.





Day 1: Powder Kiss Liquid  Lipcolour in Mull It Over 

Behind day 1 we have one of the Powder Kiss liquid lipsticks. Mull It Over  is a terracotta nude shade which I think would suit all skin tones as even though it's a warm toned nude it's not too warm for people who are used to cooler toned shades. The formula is one of the softest and most comfortable that I've tried from a liquid lipstick as it glides on really smoothly however it then sets down. Like any liquid lipstick I would recommend exfoliating your lips first and putting lip balm on before as this formula may exaggerate dryness. Once set though it does feel very comfortable to wear and it looks great on.


Here it is swatched 


I can't wait to see what's inside the other days!

Thanks for reading


Chantal x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig