Monday 16 June 2014

FOTD- Summery Pink Lipstick



Today I felt like doing a Face Of The Day post as I have never done one before and mainly because I wanted to show you all a summery lipstick that I love so much. On my lips I have the Calvin Klein CK One lipstick in the shade 120 rave. This is a gorgeous hot/warm tone pinky coral colour that looks lovely when worn as a statement lip. The top photo doesn't show how bright the lipstick is, however you can see with the photo I took of the lipstick itself that it's a bright colour. Hopefully the top photo does show you the shiny finish it leaves on the lips which lasts really well. I really must wear this colour more often especially now that it's officially summer! On my eyes I just wore the 'Pillow Talk' eye shadow from the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette and some Maybelline The Falsies mascara.

I hope that you liked this post and are enjoying your day.
See you soon xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig