Sunday 19 September 2021

Charlotte Tilbury Super Nudes Collection

 



Charlotte Tilbury is back with a new makeup collection that I couldn't wait to get my hands on! It's called the Super Nudes collection and the line focusses on the colours and tones of the era of the 90s supermodels, we're talking about products that are supposed to give you the Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista look of the early 90s and that excites me very much. The collection includes 5 lipsticks, an eyeshadow palette, an eye liner and a gorgeous but very expensive face palette which I may have to get with my Space NK points because it's just beautiful! For now I have bought two lipsticks in the shades Catwalking and Supermodel.

Catwalking is a beautiful neutral toned brown nude that I personally think would suit lots of skin tones because it's not too cool or too warm therefore it's very versatile to wear and it would go with lots of different makeup looks. Both lipsticks are in the Matte Revolution formula which is super comfortable to wear as it's not a matte that sucks the life out of your lips, it actually feels really conditioning on the lips, I have no idea why but it does.


Catwalking

The second shade I bought was Supermodel which is a berry toned pink. This shade is cooler than Catwalking and it's darker than I was expecting, so for me it's great to wear in the evenings however if you're used to wearing dark or vampy lipsticks then you'll love this shade.

Left Catwalking, right Supermodel


Let me know your thoughts on the new Super Nudes Collection, what products have you picked up and what would you recommend?

Thanks for reading 

Chantal 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig