Wednesday 29 July 2015

Nature In The Summer Sunshine






Almost a week ago now I went on a photography summer day workshop learning about all the basics of what you need to know when it comes to starting out in photography and for someone who used to always take their photos using the Auto setting this course was something I truly needed. I absolutely loved the course, the 6 hours flew by and I learnt so much in one day. Here are some of the photos I took on the day. Luckily it was a gorgeous day as the sun stayed out the whole time. I hope you like the photos.

































By the way none of these photos have been retouched, they look exactly how they were when I took them straight on my camera #nofilter.

See you soon
Chantal x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your post dear! Have a nice day:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig