Sunday 23 January 2022

Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation Review

 


It's always big news in the beauty world when Charlotte Tilbury releases a new product, especially a new foundation. Everyone wants fabulous looking skin, whether you prefer a glowy finish or a matte finish and this is something that Charlotte's other foundations can certainly do. So how does the new Beautiful Skin Foundation compare to her previous foundations? I'll tell you all about it in this post.

It's been a while since a new foundation has come from Team Tilbury which is probably why everyone is getting so excited. The Beautiful Skin Foundation has a range of claims including 'Skin Looks More Radiant By Up To 285%, Long Lasting, Pollution Defence, Improves The Look Of Skin With Each Wear' the list goes on. The foundation gives a soft glow, as if you have a filter on your face but in real life. Once powdered of course it gives you more of a matte finish however there's still a muted glow left underneath. 

Foundation before it's powdered



Foundation after it's been powdered


As you can see it leaves a lovely soft focus radiance to the skin which looks great in both real life and photos. I think it works well applied using a brush- ideally a buffering brush or a kabuki brush. Also I love the packaging as it's in a tube with a pump on it, so it's perfect for throwing in your bag and taking with you on the go.


There are 30 shades to choose from, I was recommended shade 2 Warm which is a great match for me right now as my skin is so pale from not going on holiday for 4 years due to covid and other stuff. I think 30 shades is a good amount, so you should be able to find one that suits you. I've worn it all week and I'm very impressed with it! Firstly because the consistency is light, it means that it's very easy to blend into your skin, so you don't get any harsh blending lines, especially when you use a brush. The lasting power (at least after you've set it) is between 7 to 8 hours which is pretty good as it'll last a whole working day or evening out. In terms of the skincare ingredients in the foundation, I don't know how much it helps the look of your skin however my skin has been looking slightly better than usual, so maybe it is doing something to help? Another thing I'm very impressed with is that it covers my under eye circles surprisingly well considering I have very dark circles! Of course it won't cover as well as an actual concealer however if you're in a rush and you need to get your makeup on quickly then it'll more than do. 


Have you tried the new Beautiful Skin Foundation? Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading

Chantal x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig