Wednesday 1 October 2014

That's A Tune #14



Now I'm a pretty big fan of Beyonce but even I didn't know that she did her own version of 50 Cent's In Da Club. Yep that's right she pretty much made a female version of the song by changing the lyrics slightly, so it relates more to us girls. Her version totally rocks and I now can't stop listening to it as it's constantly in my head and I already know some of the words to it. I have a feeling a lot of you will love it as well.



I really hope you liked this post and the song.

See you soon xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ahh I'm obsessed with Beyonce'! I saw her at the O2 last year and she was amazing!!

    I wish the On the Run tour came to the UK!

    I hadn't heard of this cover either - thanks :D


    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you're so lucky you saw her live, I couldn't get tickets to see her unfortunately. I'm glad you liked this version of the song. x

      Delete
  2. Hey, great blog & I've followed on bloglovin! I saw Beyonce too and she was great live. I haven't heard of this either :) xxx

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much for following my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed reading this blog post. :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I freaaakin love Beyonce but also did not know she had her own version of this song!!! Man, she is amazing. So good live too!! Xx

    Www.saf-ah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could of seen her live now that everyone is saying how amazing she was! Yep she is brilliant for releasing her own version of this song :) xx

      Delete
  4. Just loved this I never even knew she did this remake :O don't listen to Beyonce much tbh but liked this too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig