Sunday 12 August 2018

Lancome Skin Feels Good Foundation review





For a while now I've been looking for a product that I can put on quickly with or without a brush or sponge so that I can get out of the house faster than if I were to put on something that was full coverage. Let's say you are literally just popping out to do a food shop or you just want to wear something that's light coverage for a change. Well I think I've finally found the product for that! The relatively new (or newish) Lancome Skin Feels Good Hydrating Skin Tint is Lancome's version of a tinted moisturiser however it does have some coverage and the best thing is that it's actually oil free which is great for us oily to combination skin people as it means it will last longer on us, especially in the warmer weather. I bought it in the shade 010C Porceline and it's held within a tube of 32ml of product instead of a glass bottle which is good if you want to put it in your hand luggage if you are going on holiday this summer. Also it has a spf 23 rating so again it would be great to use if you are going to be in the sun however I do recommend using a normal spf underneath the foundation just in case of any sun burn.




Another brilliant design feature of this skin tint is that it actually comes with a pump so you can dispense as much out as you need without wasting any product which I think is great! Formula wise this product feels lovely and light on the skin, it glides on smoothly and has a kind of mouse like texture, so there's no weight to it what's so ever. Performance wise if you don't powder it then it will give you a nice glowy finish however I have to always powder my face otherwise it will disappear within at least an hour of leaving it un- powdered, but if you do like a dewy finish then it will be good for you. Don't worry if you do have oily skin as once you have powdered it the foundation will last pretty much all day, I would say 8 or 9 hours before it starts disappearing in places. Overall I think it's a great skin tint with a light to medium buildable coverage. The only let down is the shade range as it only comes in 7 shades (at least in the UK it's 7 shades) and that it won't cover your under eye circles much, so if that does bother you just put your under eye concealer on first, then go in with the foundation.


This is what it looks like on without any concealer on underneath and with some powder on top.



I really hope you enjoyed reading this review. Have any of you tried this foundation/skin tint yet? If you have I'd love to know what you think of it.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig