Tuesday 12 August 2014

That's A Tune #8


I've talked about Sam Smith before because I love his music so much. I recently bought his album and it's amazing! He is such a talented artist. Recently he released his third single in the UK called 'I'm Not The Only One'. This song is about cheating from the point of view of the person being cheated on, saying that they really know what's going on when their partner is away and the lyrics express the struggle and pain of what someone who's been cheated on is going through. Musically it's such a beautiful sounding song. I love that the piano is the main focal point out of the instrumentation as it makes the song so simple and effortless sounding. I also love the video. Dianna Agron plays the victim really well, she really shows off her brilliant acting skills in this video. Also I love that it's set in the 1950s just because it gives the look of the video a vintage and classic look. It's one of my favourite songs from his album.





I hope you liked this post.

See you soon xxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love Sam Smith's music! The new album is amazing. I think I enjoy listening to I'm Not The Only One and Money on My Mind the most. What are your favourites besides this song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Leave Your Lover and Stay With Me, they sound beautiful. He's my favourite artist of this year so far. :) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard this song before. But i really like it! I totally agree that it is so meaningful and he has such an amazing, powerful and beautiful voice. I am absolutely addicted to listening to his song 'Stay With Me'. It gives me goosebumps every time i listen to it! I think i will be looking into getting his album, especially if all his songs are as fantastic as these!

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely get his album it's brilliant, you will not be disappointed. :) x

      Delete
  4. I was thinking about buying this album as I LOVE his song 'Stay with me' and I think I may be purchasing it very soon! My blog is a little similar to yours and it would mean a lot if you checked it out and maybe left a comment telling me what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the post :) Yeah of course I will check out your blog :) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig