Monday 5 May 2014

New Fashion Favourite- Orange Playsuit


I have never owned a playsuit before in my life, however when I saw this one in New Look for only £24.99 I had to get it! The combination of the strong orange colour and the really pretty embellishment drew me in and I am so happy that I bought it. :) It's from the Petite range at New Look so it fits me pretty much, perfectly as I am only 5ft 2 inches tall, so I usually find it really difficult to find dresses and playsuits that fit me exactly.

A close up of the embellishment across the top of the playsuit.

After buying this playsuit, it makes me think that I should perhaps buy a more casual playsuit that I could wear in the day or at night time. Maybe a black or white monochrome one that could be dressed up or down. Anyway we'll have to see if that happens or not haha.

I really hope that you enjoyed this outfit post and I hope it gave you inspiration if you were looking for an evening style playsuit. See you soon x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig