Sunday 11 May 2014

Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polish review

 

Recently I have been looking for a nude nail polish as I noticed that I didn't have any in my small collection of nail polishes. I wanted a nude that had more of a slight brown undertone to it as I wanted it to be a colour that you could actually see on the nail and not like a really pale colour that even if you looked really closely you would not be able to see. So as I was browsing through I found this colour from the 60 seconds range from Rimmel London in 500 Caramel Cupcake. It's exactly the type of colour I was looking for. Nude but not too nude and when applied it goes on quite opaque so you only need two coats to perfect the look. I would say the finish of it is mostly matte, but when you add a top coat it makes it look slightly glossier but not much which is great. In terms of the staying power, I wore this for a week and I literally only had one small chip on the corner of one nail but apart from that the colour lasts a whole 7 days which was amazing!! The only thing I would say is that it doesn't quite take 60 seconds to dry, more like two or three minutes, but that's ok with me :)

I would highly recommend these nail polishes, you will not be disappointed. They retail for £3.69 so they are a bargin too.

I hope you enjoyed my review, also what do you think of Rimmel's 60 Seconds nail polish? I'd love to know. See you soon xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig