Sunday 27 April 2014

My everyday eye make up look



Usually I don't really have a staple everyday look but recently I've been sporting a similar look on my eyes for the past couple of days. First I have been applying MAC Wedge eye shadow all over the lid to give a wash of a light, warm brown on the eyes to wake them up a bit. I did this using the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush which comes with the eye Starter Kit from the range. I then put the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Khol in Pure Espresso on the upper lash line and the lower water line to add a bit of definition to the eye. Lastly I applied my favourite mascara the Maybelline The Falsies to open up the eyes and to add plenty of dramatic definition and lenght to the lashes. I don't have any particular way of putting on mascara as I know some people have specific techniques to get their lashes perfect, but I don't! haha

This is how it looked






Hope you liked this post, see you soon xx  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig