Thursday 17 April 2014

My most used make up products


Everyone has products that they use on a regular basis. These products make your go-to make up look easy to create and you know you keep using them because lets face it, they make you look good (or at least better then when you wake up in the morning hahaha). These are the products that I use to get my simple everyday look.

1. Bourjois Happy Light Foundation- I have gone on and on about it before in other posts and the reason is that it's just brilliant! It has a light to medium coverage, with a finish that's not too dewy but not too matte and it lasts all day. The only downside is that there's not that many shade to choose from, but if you fit the shade range then I  highly recommend it.

2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- This is a cult classic and has always been a favourite of mine and other beauty fanatics. The reason it's SO good is that it lasts all day, has a medium to full coverage which means that it hides everything- literally everything from spots to dark circles, which if you have bad skin and really bad under eye circles like me, then it's a winner. Also it's dead cheap.

3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder- As this was recommended by Tanya Burr ages ago, I had to go out and get this. It does what it says on the tin (or lid if you look at the packaging) by keeping you oil free for a good 5 hours or so and it can be easily topped up if it needs to be. I have it in the 001 Transparent shade which means that it has no colour to it (obvs) so it can go over any foundation shade and it won't look patchy or weird at all. Again like the Collection Concealer, this is extremely cheap to buy as it's around the £3 mark.

4. L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner- This is the quickest and most effective way of getting a perfect, straight, jet black line on the upper lash line without the worries of leaving out any gaps of flesh on show. This is because the felt tip pen applicator is so thin that it makes it so easy for you to make a fine line, or you could easily build it up to create a strong eyeliner look. I've even had compliments wearing this before where people have said 'how do you get your eyeliner so straight?' which makes me think I made the right choice! :).

5. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara- This is my favourite mascara ever!! Again another Tanya Burr recommendation, this makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller and I just love it. It stays on throughout the whole day, with no flaking or smudging to be seen. Not sure it has a 'falsies' effect but if you build it up you will get really black, dramatic looking lashes that really stand out. It has a 'spoon' style brush which makes this easier to achieve.

6. MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick- Is by far my favourite lipstick ever! It is the perfect everyday browny pink shade with a hint of gold shimmer that goes with so many make up looks, so it's easy to take this from day to night. It's from the Lustre finish range so it goes on smoothly and it has a more glossy finish than some other matte lipsticks that I have. I got it last year and I haven't even used it up yet, which is great considering that I use it so much. I love, love, love it :)

I hope you liked reading about my most used make up products.
See you soon xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig