Sunday 20 April 2014

Layering up the accessories


This is just a post on how I would layer up some accessories to wear on my wrist as I want to start wearing more jewellery because I usually just stick to the odd bracelet or I just wear my watch, so I thought this would be a great way to get me to mix and match my jewellery and to change my look up a bit.

Watch- Guess(newish)
Silver Charm Bracelet- Thomas Sabo(from 4 years ago)
Black and Gold Bracelet- Accessorize (part of a set that I got in the sale)
Orange Bracelet- New Look(last year but they may now sell some similar to this as I got this last spring)



What the jewellery looks like without being on my wrist, so you can see the styles more clearly! :)

Even though most of these pieces aren't in stock any more, I hope this will give you some inspiration if you were thinking of purchasing any new accessories soon or if you want to find a new way to wear different bracelets and watches together.

*All jewellery was either bought by myself or was given to me as gifts from family or friends.

I hope you liked this post & Happy Easter Everyone!!
Thanks for reading, see you soon :) xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig