Monday 3 February 2014

The best moisturiser ever- New Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturiser


Now I know you may be thinking why on earth would I want to write a review on an everyday product that we all couldn't really care less about, and rightly so. However I recently purchased a moisturiser that changes my negative perception of having to constantly moisturise on a daily basis. This is the new Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturiser which I have in the cocoa radiant scent (which smells gorgeous btw!). If like me you are one of the laziest people when it comes to moisturising your body then this is for you. Or if you travel a lot then this will come in handy too. Basically the reason why I love this product is that it's so easy to use. You simply spray it on to wherever you specifically want to moisturise and then you rub it into the skin and within two minutes your skin is moisturised and the product has absorbed. It's amazing!! This means that you can get ready straight away after using this without having to wait for it to sink into your skin. It's definitely encouraged me to take care of my skin on a regular basis which is something I thought would never happen until I got this. My skin feels so much smoother after using this, I highly recommend it. It usually retails for £4.99 which is a good price considering it's a 190ml can, however right now there are some introductory offers in certain supermarkets and drug stores where the price ranges from £3.99 to around the £4 mark so look out for those offers if you want to get a deal on it!! :)

I hope you liked reading this random review and I hope it makes you want to try out this product as it's absolutely brilliant. See you all soon xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig