Wednesday 22 January 2014

Mini Collective Fashion Haul

It's been a while since I've had a propper shopping session especially as I didn't go during the time of the Boxing Day sales madness. However through out January I have had to pop to town to get some essential things (mainly skincare and other essential make up things from Boots). So every time I had to take a quick trip to town I kept my eyes peeled for some new fashion fixes. After taking three trips to town over a three week period I came back with some new stuff :)


The first time I went I was on my way back to hop on the train back home when I saw this really bright pink hoodie in H&M. I tried it on thinking it would probably look ridiculously way too bright on me but actually it suited me, surprisingly. The picture doesn't do it justice, but the way I would describe it is that it's a warm, deep pink hoodie that would look lovely on most people, particularly if you have a warm undertone to your skin. I have another one of these hoodies in black and it's so cosy and warm that I had to get the pink one. Another reason why I like it though is that it has a plain silver metal zip, I can't stand it when they have a bright coloured zip added to them for me that just ruins the casual look of a hoodie. It's really cheap as well at £14.99, bargin!

When I next went back I wanted to find some black heeled ankle boots as they are a staple item in a girls wardrobe. I was looking in New Look for quite a while, then out of the corner of my eye I saw these boots. These have a buckle design on them with a REALLY chunky heel which makes them quite easy to walk in. They kind of have an edgy/punky look to them which I love because that's the style I like, casual but with an edge to it. They were £24.99 which again I think is a good price.



The most recent time I went I got this set of bracelets from Accessorize for £4 in the sale. I wouldn't usually pick out something like this but I quite like the mixture of having beads and tassles on them.


As you can see from the first picture above I also bought a black cropped sweater. It was from the Zara sale and I got it for £3.99. It's simple but has a little definition to it with the small white dots in the background, I think it makes it look a bit like space which is cool.

I hope you all enjoyed my shopping post and I will see you all soon xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig