Monday 11 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad- Review

So recently there has been an eye shadow quad that I can't stop wearing. I have been loving the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quad in Infiniment Bronze. I feel that you can create a really pretty everyday autumn eye look with these shades as the three brown shades remind me of the colours of fallen autumn leaves.The colours are all shimmery so if you like a bit of sparkle then you would like this palette. It also has a lovely light highlighter shade which I like to use to add a bit of brightness to the inner corners of my eyes.




My favourite way to wear all of these shades at the same time is to take the orange brown colour and sweep it across the eyelid. Then take the chocolate brown shade and apply it to the outer corner of the eyelid. After that I would apply a small amount of the slightly smoky dark brown shade to the inside of the crease to add some definition to the eye, which will emphasise the shape of your eyes to make the look just a little bit more dramatic. Lastly as I have explained before, I would apply the highlight shade to open up the inner corners of my eyes. Obviously for a night out you could make it look really smoky by packing on the colour more. Colours aside, I think that this is a great little palette as the colours last a long time (the colour starts to crease after 6/7 hours but the colour still remains intact), you can create day looks and evening looks really easily and the pigmentation of the eye shadows is really good.

I hope you liked my review of this eye shadow quad. See you soon x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig