Thursday 7 November 2013

Lip Colour Collection- Autumn/Winter shades


Hey everyone. So it's now the time of year where most people typically decide to incorporate darker colours into their make up looks. One easy way to do this is to choose darker shades to wear on the lips. I am not a huge fan of wearing dark lip products so for that reason I am only going to talk about two lip products in this post. The fist is a lipstick from the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick range and I have it in the shade 103 Sweet Berry. I would describe this shade as a red/purple type of colour which has a really lovely glossy finish to it, this is the main reason why I love the Rouge Caresse lipsticks (I have 3 of them). This lipstick makes your lips feel really moisturised and my lips get extremely dry in the winter so a lipstick like this is something that I need. I also absolutely love the packaging with it's shiny, gold detail to it, L'Oreal  never seem to disappoint when it comes to the look of their products. This is what the colour looks like:



The next product is a tinted lip balm that I can't stop wearing. The Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Cherry Me is a cherry red colour as you would expect but what I love about this colour is that it gives you the colour that a cherry coloured lipstick would, but it's not an over powering colour to wear. It also has some shimmer to it which makes it look really pretty to wear. This lip balm does everything that it claims to do: it moisturises, hydrates and softens the lips so that your lips are not only cared for but they also look great.


This is what the colour looks like :


Hope you enjoyed reading this post, see you soon :) x
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig