Friday 2 August 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish- Review


Hello again! So I've heard about these nail polishes from Maybelline for a while now and I've read reviews from very famous bloggers  that these polishes were really worth a try. On my last visit to Boots I chose the shade Urban Coral. This is a very summery red-coral colour but I will definitely where it all year round because I think it's a gorgeous colour! Sorry about my camera. It makes the colour look slightly darker than it is for some reason (there might have been bad lighting on that day haha) Oh yeah and that's why I haven't shown what the colour looks like on my nails because on camera the colour looked different to what it looked liked for real. Anyway my verdict on this nail polish is that it's....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for many reasons. The first is that the colour looks exactly how it does in the packaging, bright, bold and beautiful! The next reason is that the applicator is easy to use, it's not too small or too big so there's no hassle in the process of painting them. Also this polish is the longest lasting nail polish that I have ever used. I have been wearing it since Monday and there has been no chip in sight. It's bloody brilliant! I would highly recommend this product and for £2.99 there's no excuse not to try one, or for that price maybe 2,3,4, haha x

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review this product. This product was bought with my own money and all views are my own.



 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig