Tuesday 30 July 2013

Blue eye liner- yes really!




Hi! So one of the spring/summer beauty trends this year is to wear blue eye liner. So when I last went to town I picked up this L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Kohl Liner in Portofino Blue £4.39. I decided to get a L'Oreal one because when I was searching for the perfect shade to get I realised that they had three blue shades to choose from. I would describe this shade as possibly an evening, royal blue colour. I tried it not too long after I got home and I loved it! The colour goes on pigmented enough but you can get a stronger look when you go over the colour. It lasted a good few hours on my eye and as it's a coloured eye liner I don't mind topping it up if the colour fades away unlike when I wear black eye liner when I hate having to top it up so much (which is the reason why I don't wear black pencil eye liner much). I would highly recommend this colour for a hint of brightness into your make up look and if you don't like this shade of blue then L'Oreal Paris have two other shades that you can choose from.  

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review this product. I bought this product with my own money and all views expressed are my own.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig