Sunday 4 August 2013

Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser- Review


I have been using this amazing cleanser for the past four months now and I must say I am very impressed indeed. Before I started using this cleanser I used to take my make-up off with wipes and then wash my face with water because I didn't know that make-up remover wipes were actually bad for your skin. I first saw this product mentioned on a beauty video (sorry I can't remember who's it was). Anyway in this persons video they said that this cleanser did not break out their skin or it didn't make their skin dry either and they said it was very affordable too. And I totally agree with what they said. I use this every evening to take off my make-up and it cleans my skin and takes off my make-up perfectly. Simply mix the product with water, massage it into your face for about a minute or so, then get a flannel that's been dipped in warm water and remove the cleanser from your face. All make-up will be gone and your face will feel refreshed. What I also like about this product is that it uses lots of natural ingredients like grape and pomegranate extracts so you are not putting harmful chemicals on your face which I think is very important in regards to skincare. Go and buy this cleanser, you will not be disappointed and it only costs £4.99!! x

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review this product. I bought this product with my own money and all views are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig