Friday 19 July 2013

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo- Review

I had heard loads about these eye shadows last year when they came out, but back then I wasn't really an eye shadow person, however recently I have been buying more eye shadows than I used to. I was planning to get an everyday  neutral shade but then I saw that they had this really beautiful light pink shade with a hint of shimmer to it. It was the colour Pink Gold and as I've never had an eye shadow this colour before I thought ok this is not normally a shade that I would go for but I'll give it a try. Best of all was that I had enough points to get it on my Boots advantage card which meant that I got it for free ( I absolutely praise the person who invented the Boots card, best invention ever!! haha ). Once I tried this on my eyes it glided on so smoothly and it is wonderfully pigmented. I would say that it lasts without creasing for about 10 hours, after that it creases a tiny bit on my eye but I do have oily eye lids so that could be why. I'm so happy that I have this shade because it's such a stunning day time pink/gold colour that can also be built up for the evening. It suits my yellow under toned skin really well and I will definitely go back to get more shades very soon because I am so impressed with these products and they are only £4.99 each. Such a bargin!! :)

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review this product. This product was bought with my own money and all opinions are my own.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig