Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks


Hi, hope you are all well. Since last year I have developed a love for lipsticks. I never used to be that keen on them until now so I thought that I would tell you all what my top five lipsticks are.
1. L'Oreal Made For Me Naturals in the colour 235 Nude £8.19: This is my go to nude lipstick if I want a natural look when I don't want to where as much make up or if I'm wearing more make up on my eyes I will opt for this lipstick to even out the intensity of the make up that I'm wearing. It's a browny/pinky nude colour that suits most skin tones. I find that it keeps my lips moisturised and it keeps its colour for a good few hours.
2. L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in the colour 301 Dating Coral £7.99: This is a fantastic colour if you want to show off your lips! It's an orange coral colour that's wonderfully pigmented and very moisturising. It may not be the most long lasting out of all the other lipsticks but the brightness of this lipstick makes up for that.
3. Mac Viva Glam V £15: This may be the most expensive lipstick out of this list but it's worth the money as the colour is sheer as it's a lustre finish but it's still pigmented enough to look great. It's a light, muted pink with gold flecks of sparkle added to it which makes it slightly different from other pink lipsticks. It lasts well on the lips and this type of pink will suit a lot of skin tones so it's a great lipstick for those reasons.
4. Mac Lady Bug £15: This is a beautiful red that's in between an orange toned and a blue toned lipstick. It has a lustre finish so it has a slightly lighter finish to it than other matte red lipsticks but it's still extremely pigmented and it lasts a really long time which is one of the main things I love about this lipstick.
5. Calvin Klein ck one Shine lipstick in the colour 120 Rave £13: This is my favourite lipstick out of all of the lipsticks that I've shown for many reasons. Reason number 1- The colour is so strongly pigmented that it makes your lips stand out from ages away. Reason number 2- The shine that it has stays on for hours and hours and hours which makes the lipsticks last for absolutely ages. Reason number 3- It's the most moisturising lipstick I have ever tried as it has a waxy but yet a silky formula to it so your lips feel so soft while you are wearing it. Reason number 4- It's cheaper than a Mac lipstick and Reason number 5- If this lipstick had more shades to its colour range then I think that this lipstick would be BETTER than the Mac lipsticks which is very opinionated of me to say but I am saying it because that's what I believe :).

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to talk about these products. All of these products were bought with my own money and all opinions are my own.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig