Friday 21 June 2013

Other disappointing products


Hi there! So in my last blog post I talked about all of the eye liners that annoyed me for some reason or another and today I have more products to show you that in my opinion don't work very well.
The first product as you can see is a nail varnish form L'Oreal Paris and it's the L'Oreal Color Riche Nails £4.99. My main problem with this was the colour pay off. To get a decent amount of colour out of it I had to apply three coats which annoyed me a bit because it's quite a small bottle so I ended up using a lot of it up when it was only the first time that I had painted my nails with it. Another issue was that it only lasted two days on me, then I had to reapply it. Next is The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder £13.00 in shade 01 Light Matte. Now I've got to be honest I did buy this a while ago (2 years to be exact) so the products ingredients and properties might of changed a bit but when I tried it again very recently I was shocked at how orange my face looked! There wasn't even that much of the product on the brush but it made me look like a packet of wotsits were spread across my cheeks :(  However the pigmentation of the product is really great so if you are a darker skin tone to me then it may suite you. Last but not least is something that I've had for about four months and I've only used it once because it was sooo bad, it's the Vaseline Limited Edition Pink Bubbly Lip Therapy £3.49. The packaging of this product persuaded me to buy it because it looks so luxurious so I presumed that the product would be too, HOW WRONG WAS I! This is the least moisturising lip balm that I've ever tried in my life ( and believe me I've tried quite a few in my time due to my over dry lips that I've had for most of my life). Also it lasts for a really short time on the lips so it's really just pointless to use to be honest. My only positive point is that the scent is really nice, but I didn't buy this product so that I could smell it all day long.

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review these products. All of these products were bought with my own money and all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig