Monday 17 June 2013

The worst eye liners that I have tried so far



I have to be honest this blog post was actually going to be 'the worst eye make up that I have tried so far' but when I was looking through all of my disappointing eye make up I then realised the only bad products were eye liners so I called this blog 'The worst eye liners that I have tried so far.' I wear eye liner quite a lot so I know what's good or bad when it comes to eye liners. A great eye liner will usually last a long time during the day, have great colour pigmentation and is yet also easy to smudge (well when it comes to a kohl pencils at least). None of these products that I will mention have all of these credentials. Here are the names of the products:
1. Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour 16H Ultra Black eye liner- This eye liner only lasts for about two hours, nowhere near the sixteen hours it's meant to last. Another stupid claim made is that it's 'ultra black'. No it's not. It's just a normal black colour so don't hype up the product just so we can buy it Bourjois!

2. L'Oreal Paris Infaillible Eye Liner in the colour chocolate addict- This product again claims to last for sixteen hours, but this barely lasts for one hour and the colour pay off is awful, DON'T BUY IT if you don't want to waste your money!

3. Maybelline New York Expression Kajal Eye Liner in the colour green- The colour pay off from this product is the worst pay off that you can get from an eye liner, it might as well have been a nude eye liner. You literally have to rub it across your lash line to get a tiny blob of colour and on the water line it is not even visible. It's the worst eye liner that I have tried in my life!

4. Bourjois Liner Stylo Eye Liner in the colour Noir- You'd think I would of learnt my mistake from before but no. This liner was very pigmented but it smudged way to easily so it was a bit slippery on the eye lid making it a bit too much to handle, but it was not the worst one for sure.

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review these products. All of these products were bought with my own money and all opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig