Friday 28 June 2013

Review- Sleek Face Form palette

Hey everyone! I never used to contour my face but recently I have felt that I needed to define my face to give it a bit more shape. I was going to buy the Sleek Contour Kit but when I went to the shop it was out of stock but because I wanted to get a contour colour for so long I bought a different contour palette instead.I decided to get the Sleek Face Form palette which depending on what shade you get either comes with a contour, highlighter and blusher or a contour, highlighter and bronzer. I have the shade Light which has a light contour colour, a very  sheer highlighter and a rosy gold blusher. Overall I really like this palette because the contour powder is AMAZING and I love that the highlighter is not too shiny which means that your face won't be covered in excess glitter. The pigmentation is fantastic just like most Sleek products. The only downside for me is the blusher. This could be because I usually don't like to wear blusher at all but anyway I found that this blusher was actually too pink for my yellow under toned skin and I didn't like the golden shimmer in the blusher that much as well.
The Sleek Face Form palette is £9.99.

Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review this product. This product was bought with my own money and all opinions are my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig