Monday 29 May 2023

Maybelline Super Stay Up To 24HR Skin Tint Foundation + Vitamin C

 



I'm finally back with a review, sorry it's been so long! I wasn't planning on writing a new foundation review however this new skin tint from Maybelline appeared in my local Boots, so I had to try it! It costs £12.99 normally however it's on offer right now and I was able to use my points anyway, so I'm basically trying it for free.

I've tried a couple of skin tints and tinted moisturisers in my time and I have to say this new product from Maybelline is my favourite of them all so far and I'll explain why throughout this post. The Maybelline Super Stay Up To 24HR Skin Tint Foundation+ Vitamin C (I know, the title is long!) promises to give skin a natural weightless finish, buildable skin like coverage, is sweat resistant whilst also being both vegan and infused with vitamin C which all sounds very promising and I'm happy to share that these claims are true.

Compared to other skin tints and tinted moisturisers this new Maybelline one has the highest coverage, which is great for us who have spots, redness and marks including myself. This skin tint also dries down to a natural matte finish and when you add powder on top it locks the product down for even longer. I was so surprised but also relieved that it lasted as long as it did on my oily to combination skin. It lasted me all day, so around 10 hours with a bit of powder on top however I have a feeling that it could of lasted longer! It comes in 20 flexible shades and I chose to pick up shade 03 as it was a light but neutral shade, therefore being not too yellow or pink in its undertone.



The skin tint is packaged in a glass bottle with a dropper which you can either use to drop the foundation onto the back of your hand or you can use it to directly apply the foundation to your face which is ideal. The consistency is good as the skin tint is neither too runny or too thick once you apply it to the face and it blends into the skin seamlessly. 


What it looks like on.



I hope you enjoyed my review, let me know your thoughts.

Chantal x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig