Sunday 16 July 2017

My Most Worn Lipstick So Far This Year- Maybelline Colorsensational Matte in Nude Embrace


Other than mascara lipstick must be my most loved beauty product ever. There are just so many options to choose from, both for colours and textures and it's so fun buying and trying out new shades, I just love it! Recently though as I've been wearing my invisable but removable braces now for quite a while now, I've noticed that it is difficult to wear bolder shades as there's a risk of getting lipstick on your braces. This is why I've been wearing more neutral shades at the moment, meaning simply nude, brown nude and light pink shades. Of course if I'm not going out for long I can always take out my braces and put on a brighter colour then come back home and put my braces back in, but as you need to wear them for as many hours as possible I've been sticking to wearing my nude lipsticks.

So while on my brace journey my most used lipstick so far this year actually is the Maybelline Colorsensational Matte in Nude Embrace. I would describe this shade as a beige/brown matte nude. It's pretty much perfect as it goes with so many makeup looks as you can pair it both with a natural look and a more dramatic or evening look, I'm obsessed with this lipstick. In fact I love so many other shades in this range so I might have to do a review/collection post on these lipsticks (let me know in the comments if you'd like me to do this). The reason why I can wear this lipstick easily is simply because it lasts really well on the lips as it has this comfortable but matte finish to it. I honestly feel that if you wear braces like me but you want a great lipstick to wear you can't really go wrong with this formula at all. I'll put a photo of me wearing it below so you can see what it looks like on me which is useful if you have the same colouring as me.


You can definitely see the beige and brown tones in this photo, also I'm wearing both eyeliner on the top and bottom lash and water line, so this is what it looks like on a subtly more dramatic look. I 100% recommend you buy one of these Maybelline lipsticks and if this shade isn't for you then they have a few other nude shades that would be really great to wear too.

Thanks so much for reading!

Chantal xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This shade is right up my street, it's gorgeous!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it. I deffinitely recommend you go and buy it. Also it's such a bargin at £6.99 x

      Delete
  2. At least you have some good ammo of some guy asks you to 'send nudes'

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig