Monday 11 July 2016

Album Discovery- Annie Lennox Diva




I've always loved Annie Lennox's music but I never listened to a full album of hers before until about a month ago when I was in my dad's car and he put the album on. It's her Diva album which came out in 1992 and I have to say after listening to it once I was completely hooked and I can safely say it's now one of my favourite albums ever!

After I first heard it I then decided to find it on Spotify and I saved it so I had all the songs in my playlist. The main reason why I love this album so much is that even though the general sound of it is quite sophisticated it has a mixture of genres added to it, so you can't say it's specifically a pop or R&B or whatever album it's just a brilliant work of art.

My favourite songs from the album are Walking On Broken Glass, Legend In My Living Room, Precious, Money Can't Buy It and Littel Bird...ok ok I know it looks like I love almost all the songs but it's true I do and that's why it's hard to choose one favourite song.

If you want to listen to the whole album search for it on Spotify and you'll find it there, I really recommend you do as it's a fantastic piece of music.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Have you ever listened to Diva, and if you have what do you  think of it, I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading 

Chantal x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig