Sunday 17 April 2016

That's A Tune #39



It's not often you find a song that you don't know by an artist that you love however this time I did. A few weeks ago I was watching RuPaul's Drag Race and when it got to the part where the contestants had to 'lipsync for their life' they had to do it to a Madonna song which I knew would happen as the theme for the catwalk was Madonna but I had no idea of the song that they were playing. I instantly loved it though and now I can't stop playing it! It's called Causing A Commotion and it was made for the soundtrack of one of the films she was in called Who's That Girl. I've never seen that film and too be honest it doesn't look that great really, but the song is amazing!! I'll leave it below so you can listen to it.


Let me know what you think of the song, oh and if you watched that weeks episode of Drag Race let me know if you agreed with the final decision of who went out or not, I'd love to get your thoughts.

See you soon 

Chantal x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig