Friday 18 September 2015

That's A Tune #35


I've only just realised that I haven't done a That's A Tune post in aaaaages, so I have one for you today finally. This week is a song by Foxes called Body Talk. Even though Foxes may sound like a group it's actually the stage name for Louisa Rose Allen and I really love her new song. Body Talk sounds like the perfect evening song for the Autumn because even though it still has an electronic/dance beat to it it still sounds relaxing so you can listen to it while you chill out from a busy day you had earlier on.




I hope you liked this post, let me know what you think of the song in the comments below.

Chantal x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is song is awesome! Love it ♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is isn't it, her music should get more attention, she's so underrated x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig