Sunday 13 September 2015

An affordable skincare wonder product- Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream





For some reason as soon as summer goes my hands go extremely dry, even though it's not even that cold yet. I've tried so many hand creams that haven't worked for my skin and other than this one the only one that worked was a higher end one that I got free from a magazine, I'll link that post here. The affordable hand cream that works is actually an all over moisturising cream from Nivea called Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream. You'd think that as it's an all over moisturising cream it would be too heavy and greasy to use on your hands, however with this it's not the case as the cream is light but yet it feels like it absorbs really well into the pores of your hands (or whatever the technical term is for that haha). Within about two minutes all the residue is gone so you can get on doing what you want to do. It's only £2.45 and you can get it from Boots, Superdrug or any supermarkets and I love how you can get such an amazing product from so many places, so if you want to save your hands from getting horribly dry this Autumn and Winter then I highly recommend it.

I really hope you enjoyed this post.

Chantal xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig