Friday 5 June 2015

That's A Tune #31



This week I have a song from a legendary and wonderful artist that was sadly taken away from us way too soon. Best Friend is by Amy Winehouse and it's a song that I have been loving so much over the past week or so. It has a super relaxed vibe to it and it almost has a very raw sound as it's an acoustic song. It would be perfect to play while relaxing outside in the summer sunshine or on the beach, also of course Amy's voice sounds stunning on this track. I think this is creeping up the ranks to being one of my favourite Amy Winehouse songs. It's so, so good! Take a listen below and let me know what you think.



What song have you been loving recently? I'd love to find out.

Hope you liked this post

Thanks for reading xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig