Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Tag



I was tagged by Molly to do the New Years Tag, so let's get straight to it!

1.What was the single best thing that happened this past year?

It would probably have to be getting my first job as it was a long time before I got one, so I'm so happy I finally have one now.

2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?

Probably completing my A-Levels as it's such a jump up from AS Levels even though there's only a year between them both, mind you academia has never been my strong point really.

3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?

I won two blog giveaways which was really cool as I never normally win stuff. Also I passed 50 followers on Bloglovin which makes me happy because I love all of you that read my blog, whether you follow my blog or you've just come across a blog post it still means a lot to me.

4. What was an unexpected obstacle?

I'm trying to think of one that sticks in my mind, but I actually don't remember any right now.

5. Pick three words to describe 2014

Challenging, Changes, Excitement.

6. Pick three words a family member would use to describe your 2014 year.

I don't know.

7. Pick three words a family member would use to describe their 2014 year.

I don't know.

8. What were the best books you read this year?

I didn't read books that much this year, but I remember buying some crime and period novels, but I can't remember the exact names of them.

9. With whom did you have the most valuable relationship with?

My sister. I'm very happy to say that we've always been close as we know we can always rely on each other for advice. Plus she's fun and bubbly, so she always puts me in a good mood.

10.What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?

I think I've grown in confidence slightly which is always a good thing. I know I will never be a really confident or outgoing person, but I do believe that as you get older you do feel more confident and I hope that remains true for the future.

11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?

I definitely know who I can trust more and I recognise how certain things can affect me emotionally. However I think I have grown emotionally stronger recently.

12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?

I definitely realised that I feel more secure knowing that if you do pray regularly things will be ok, which is why I always pray every night and if I feel that I need extra strength in my life.

13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?

Well I definitely didn't grow any taller that's for sure, but my face is finally starting to loose it's baby/chubby cheeks which is why I look so young for my age. My face is gaining a bit more definition to it, so my cheek bones are starting to have an actual shape to them which is good, however I would still love to look young for my age when I'm over 30, that would be great!

14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?

Relationship bonds have become stronger with the people I love and I would like to keep it that way.

15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally and at home)?

Job wise- being able to learn many new skills and there's still many new things to learn. At home I just have been loving blogging so much and I'm glad I have a good schedule of 2 or 3 posts a week which covers a range of topics I'm passionate about.

16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally and at home)?

At work it would be remembering everything I've learnt so that I can perform every task the way it needs to be done.

17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?

Revision probably because 99% of what I learnt (as known as forced to remember) I didn't remember...

18. What was the best way you used your time this passed year?

Spending quality time with my friends before we all went off and did our separate things, but of course we regularly meet up as well and like I've already said I've really enjoyed blogging so much.

19. What was the biggest thing you learned this passed year?

People will do what they want to do whether it's right or wrong and no matter what you do you can't change how a person acts or thinks.

20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2014 for you?

No matter what life throws at you, you can always adapt to any situation if you put your mind to it.


Thanks so much Molly for tagging me, it was really great to answer these questions and reflect on the past year. I tag anyone who wants to do the tag.

Thanks for reading xxx






SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too :) Xx

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that my number one thing that happened in 2014 it was going away to college. It was so much fun and I'm glad I have another 5 years to go.

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sounds great, I hope you enjoy the rest of your time at college. :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks and Happy New Year to you too! :) x

      Delete
  4. this is such a lovely tag! hope you have a great 2015

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you have a fab 2015! :) x

      Delete
  5. Great tag :)


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig