Sunday 28 December 2014

La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra review




Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I took a bit of a brake from blogging over the Christmas period, but now I am back with a beauty product review. A while ago I requested to try a very mini sample of the new La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra. I was intrigued as I've never tried anything from La Roche Posay before. This product promises to moisturise sensitive or intolerant skin and by doing that it will reduce any redness and dryness. The sample I got was only 2ml, so I'm basing this review on only using very few applications. I found that it did help reduce redness on the areas where I had some, also once applied to dry areas your skin did feel softer, however in terms of improving your skin immensely and getting rid of redness completely, well it didn't do that(at least not for me). Maybe if I had enough for a week or two weeks I would have noticed more of a difference. So in some ways I guess it does help, but it didn't give me the results I was expecting, so I would not pay the full price for this product.

I hope you liked this review.

Thanks for reading xxx 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely post! My skin has been really bad recently and I have been looking for a product which might sort it out- what's your favourite skin care product? X

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two. I love the Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser because it's a great moisturiser for people with combination-oily skin and I love the Witch Hazel Blemish Stick because it gets rid of spots so quickly. :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I think I need this product in my life! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you found this review helpful :) x

      Delete
  3. Great review - was considering purchasing a product from this brand but was hesitant due to the price - only wanted to pay for results! xoxo

    realisings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked the post :) x

      Delete
  4. I've used other La Roche Posay products and can definitely say that I'm impressed! Might have to give this one a go :)

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, that's great to know that their other products are good too. :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig