Wednesday 10 December 2014

That's A Tune #22



My favourite girl group of all time has to be TLC. With the perfect mix of R&B, Soul and Hip Hop, along with amazing songs, I've been obsessed with them since I really started getting into their songs properly about 4 or 5 years ago now (although I already loved 'No Scrubs' and 'Waterfalls' way before that). I only realised that they had this brilliant Christmas song when I heard it playing in a shop a year ago, it's crazy that I didn't know about it before then. The song is called 'Sleigh Ride' and it's a great song to bop your head along to whilst feeling super excited for Christmas. It's now one of my all time favourite Christmas songs. I hope you love it as much as I do.




I hope you enjoyed the song.

Thanks for reading my blog xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig