I was tagged by Mary to do the 'All I Want For Christmas Tag' so let's begin!
1. If you received a $1,000 gift card for Christmas, would you want it to be Sephora or Ulta?
We don't have any of those stores here in the UK and I've never been to any of them before while being away on holiday, so I'm curious as to what they are both like. However because Sephora now ships to the UK I think I would prefer to receive a gift card to use at their store so that I could get some makeup that you can only find abroad.
2. What foundation would you NOT be thrilled about receiving for Christmas?
Definitley the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. It's an awful foundation as it can only be described as cakey and very thick looking on the skin. No one wants to wear a foundation that actually looks like you're wearing foundation on the skin, but you can tell for sure if you wear this one, I suggest you avoid it!
3. If you had to choose one Naked Palette to receive for Christmas which one would it be?
This is an easy one for me. Definitely the Naked 1 as it contains warm toned shades which suits my skin tone better than the Naked 2 and 3 palettes.
4. What's the first beauty product on your Christmas wishlist?
I have a beauty product however it's not on a wishlist because I already have it but it's being kept back for me until Christmas day. It's one of the YSL Glossy Stains. It's this neutral pink shade that I saw on the Ferry on the way to Ireland and as it was duty free it didn't cost as much as it would of cost, but as it's still quite pricey it's going to be one of my stocking fillers for this Christmas. I can't wait to try it!
5. What do you plan on buying yourself for Christmas? Come on we all do it!
Probably just clothes and few pairs of new shoes as my wardrobe needs a bit of an update right now.
6. What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday Season?
Nothing. Literally nothing. I'm just not that keen on Starbucks or any of those chain coffee shops. I'll only go if my friends want to go there, but then again even they are not bothered about them. I prefer independent coffee shops, they just have more charm to them and I'm sure their tea and cakes are nicer too.
7. What are you planning on giving a family member, boy friend, best friend etc for Christmas this year?
I'm not saying haha, if they read this it would ruin the surprise.
8. How detailed do you make your Christmas wishlist?
It just depends on what things I think of at the time. It could be reasonably detailed or quite small.
9. Giving or Receiving, why?
I like both, but I find giving really fun because I really love going out to find the perfect gift for someone and then once they do receive it I love seeing the reaction on their face(hopefully a good one!).
10. What does Christmas mean to you?
I do go to church sometimes, so of course there's the whole religious meaning to it, but apart from that I just love how everyone suddenly becomes more charitable and friendly towards others. Also I love how everything looks so pretty at Christmas time and obviously it's the only time of the year where you can play Christmas songs on repeat all the time.
I hope you really loved reading this tag post. I tag anyone who wants to do it.
Thanks for reading my blog xxx