Friday 1 August 2014

A summery OOTD

Last weekend my family and I went to spend the weekend in London. It was so hot that I had to wear the same type of outfit for the whole weekend (shorts and tops and sandels/pumps) it's honestly never felt that hot before but that weekend was absolutely boiling!

So this is what I wore. I actually only really took this photo to show you this lovely perfume print t-shirt by H&M. I think the print is really chic looking and it was only £7.99. Bargin!


Here's a close up of the print


I hope you liked this random little fashion post! See you soon and remember I love all of you who read my blog very, very much. :) xxx 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The t-shirt is so cute, I love it :D

    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, I bought the same tshirt a few days ago - it's so cute :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah I love it so much, I've never seen a print like it before so I had to buy it. It's my fave t-shirt now :) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig