RULES:1. POST ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.2. ANSWER THE ELEVEN QUESTIONS PROVIDED BY THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU AND THEN CREATE AN ELEVEN-QUESTION SET FOR THE NEXT GROUP OF NOMINEES.3. CHOOSE ELEVEN PEOPLE TO NOMINATE AND LINK THEM IN THE POST.4. LET YOUR NOMINEES KNOW THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED - AND NO TAG-BACKS! 5. NOMINATE BLOGS UNDER 200 FOLLOWERS.
I was kindly nominated by Molly from http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk so thanks for nominating me. Let's get to it!
11 Facts About Me:
1. I don't like eggs so when I have a Full English breakfast I leave them out of the meal.
2. Music is my ultimate passion, but I also love beauty and fashion, of course.
3. I don't watch much tv apart from chat shows like The Graham Norton Show and Alan Carr Chatty Man and stand up comedy and sitcoms.
4. I eat chocolate everyday (I know, very bad) but Jaffa Cake Bars are the worst, I'm addicted to them haha.
5. My favourite season is summer, which is ironic cos I get hot really easily, but I love the really sunny weather and the long hours of daylight.
6. I know the words to a lot of songs and I always sing along to them, unless I'm out in public and there's loads of people around.
7. My favourite drink is water, but if I'm out clubbing or at a party or out at a bar I go for a Vodka and Coke every time.
8. I have the most eclectic music taste out of all my friends.
9. My favourite shop is New Look.
10. I'm very short as I'm only 5ft 2.
11. I love cats, they are so cute!
1. Favourite Movie? Sliding Doors. It's such a clever romantic movie that follows two different versions of a persons life. It shows how one small decision could make a big difference to your life- Watch it!
2. What are your guilty pleasures? Probably cheesey 80s music. Seriously if you are feeling down listen to some Rick Astley and Bananarama and you can thank me later when you feel much happier and ready for the day.
3. Worst Habbit? I don't know if it's a habbit as such, but getting distracted easily. Sometimes even when I'm watching a YouTube video I will open endless tabs and browse the web at the same time- not good at all.
4. What is your most prized possession? I don't have one really. I guess my Guess watch is pretty special to me cos it's the first really nice watch I've ever had cos it's so hard for me to find watches that fit my tiny writs. Well it's a fashion prized possession anyway haha.
5. What is your most embarrassing moment? I've fallen up the stairs a few times infront of a few people haha.
6. Favourite takeaway meal? Pizza of course!
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? To be eternally happy, to have enough money so that I can have a comfortable life and buy nice things and to have a successful career.
8. Any strange talents? Umm, not really apart from again being able to memorise loads of songs and the words and melodies, but maybe it's because I have a great long term memory. My short term memory on the other hand sucks!
9. What one word would you use to describe yourself? Loyal
10. What is your favourite childhood television programme? Oooh this is a hard one. Probably Drake and Josh though as it was so funny and I like anything that's funny.
11. You are hungry and you go to the fridge, what do you pick to munch on? Mini sausages and I'll end up having at least three or four.
1. What's your favourite type of music?
2. Sweet or Savoury snacks?
3. If you could be a celebrity for one day, who would you be and why?
4. Do you have any other hobbies apart from blogging?
5. Would you rather never be able to watch t.v again, or never be able to listen to the radio ever again?
6. If you had a time machine would you only choose to go to the future, or would you only choose to go back in time, and why?
7. What's one makeup item you can't live without?
8. If your life could be a movie what movie would you choose to live in?
9. Who's your favourite YouTuber?
10. What was your favourite toy when you were younger?
11. Where do you want to be in 10 years time?
Sophie Laura- http://beautyhighstreet.blogspot.co.uk
See you soon xxx