Thursday 3 April 2014

Aussie Miracle Recharge Take The Heat Lightweight Conditioning Spray- Review


I have never done a review of a hair product before as hair products don't usually get my attention like make up products do. However I had noticed that there is a hair product that I have been impressed with for several months now. This is the Aussie Miracle Recharge Take The Heat Lightweight Conditioning Spray. Before I used this product I never even used to use heat protection on my hair before I styled it, which is a very bad thing to do. From using this I now know why it's important to use a heat protector and I know what difference it makes to the appearance of your hair. This stuff is brilliant!After I've washed and combed my hair I spray this from the middle part of my hair to the ends and then leave it to set while my hair is drying. Then when it comes to styling your hair later on it makes your hair feel so smooth and frizz free. Also because it's has conditioning properties in it, it helps to stop the ends of your hair from splitting. I can't recommend it enough and it's really cheap to buy as it's around the £5 mark. Plus you get 250ml of product, so it will last you a while considering that I use it every other day that's a very encouraging reason to buy it.

I hoped you liked this post, see you soon xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig