Friday 6 September 2013

New red lipstick- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in the colour Red Lacquer



Hello! I absolutely love to wear a red lipstick. Even though I don't wear them everyday red is still my favourite lip colour to wear without a doubt. This one from Revlon is a lovely strong but slightly sheer orange toned red. Because it's not matte it's very moisturising on the lips but it doesn't slip or slide off your lips at all. It lasts a good five hours before you will need to top it up which is a long time, especially for a red lipstick. I think that this lipstick would suit a lot of people because even though it's an orange toned red lipstick, it  doesn't have lots of orange in the colour, more like a hint of orange. I'm so happy I bought this lipstick because it's the perfect red for me as I feel very comfortable and confident when I wear it! 

It costs £7.49 and you can get it from any local beauty stores.This is what it looks like on the lips:
 Tell me what you think of this Revlon lipstick line. Do you have a shade from this lipstick line, is there a shade that you wear on a daily basis? x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig