Tuesday 20 August 2013

Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish- Review



Hi everyone. So I have had these Barry M nail polishes for a while now so I thought that I should give you my opinion on them. These nail polishes are very think so that you only need to use one coat to give a thick, glossy finish that you would usually get with two or three coats of nail polish. I have two colours, the first one is Pomegranate which is a a dark, red, berry pink colour which I will probably wear a lot during this autumn and winter, the second shade is Grapefruit which is a very bright Barbie summery pink. What I like about these is that they do have a gel- like finish to them and they are extremely pigmented which is why you  only need one coat to apply them. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that they take slightly longer to dry than other nail polishes do because of their thick consistency, but it's ok I can live with that! They last for four or five days which means that they last for the same amount of time an average nail polish will last. They are £3.99 each and you can get them at any high street beauty stores.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig