Saturday 1 April 2017

What's On My Face- An Everyday Makeup Look Using My March Favourites




Recently I've had a bit of a writing block when it comes to blogging. I haven't bought hardly any new makeup products so that means there are really any reviews to write and also on the Music front there hasn't been a particular song I've been loving (apart from Ed Sheeran's new album, but who doesn't love that!) so yes I've been a bit stuck with it. However I then realised that as we've just entered April now I can actually put up a favourites post which I hardly ever do. This favourites has a twist to it though as I will be showing you how I created this warm toned everyday look. 

I didn't use any foundation for this look for two reasons: 1 I'm lazy with it so I sometimes can't be bothered to put any on and 2 now that I have removable braces I have to brush my teeth after every time I eat so wearing foundation is actually quite impractical right now. Instead I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on any spots and redness and the Seventeen Stay Put Concealer under the eyes to hide my dark under eye circles. For powder I used my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which is honestly the best powder for keeping your makeup intact and I've used it for years so I'll never change it for another one, it's just fab.

For my eye makeup I used the beautiful Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette that has a stunning array of warm toned neutral shades. I used the palest brown shade all over the eyelid as it's a great colour to contour with. I then used the L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl in Cappucino which is a deep dark brown shade that adds real intesity to the look. I lined both the upper lash line and the waterline with it and it lasted really well and faded very naturally which is good.

My current mascara is a sample size of the Charlotte Tilbury Lengendary Lashes Mascara which is an amazing mascara! It's basically a high-end version of my favourite mascara, the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, so if you know how good that one is then you can imagine how great this one is too. My lipstick of choice was the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Salute which is a gorgeous mid toned, pretty everyday colour that's also perfect for Spring.


                       
                            This is the finished look, a natural everyday spring makeup look.

                                                                    


                                 I really hope you liked my post and this look. Let me know in the comments what your beauty favourites were for March, I'd love to know.

                                                                          Thanks for reading

                                                                                  Chantal x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig