Friday 22 July 2016

The Matte Eyeshadow Stick That You Need In Your Life- Mac's Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick in Sand Bar






Eyeshadow sticks are a must have in your makeup kit. Years ago the only cream eyeshadows you had came in a pot where you always had to dip your finger into the pot to then put on your eye, then to be left with the product on you which would take ages to come off. Nowadays we have eyeshadow sticks which is a godsend for people who basically don't want to get messy hands whilst applying their makeup. It also makes the whole process quicker and a bit more fun and enjoyable. I did a whole post on eyeshadow sticks which you can check out here but today I'm going to talk about a new favourite of mine from Mac which I love and I'll tell you why I love it so much.

For a while now I've been on the hunt for at least one matte eyeshadow stick that I could use on a daily business because as much as I love to wear a lovely shimmery shade on my lids, sometimes you can't always wear shimmer on your eyes, either cos you may not want to or maybe you're going to a place or an event where it may not be appropriate to have beautiful glistening eyeshadow on, for example when you're working perhaps. This is where the Mac Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick Eyeshadow in Sand Bar comes in as it's completely matte once it's dried down on your lids. I found the shade when I was reading one of Anna's from Vivianna Does Makeup's post on quick eyeshadow products (or something along those lines).

So it's matte, waterproof so it does last almost all day I'd say, it glides on super easily and you have a minute or two to apply it before it completely sets down and it won't stray after that. The colour and pigmentation is brilliant too. As the name suggests the colour has a sand/orangey undertone to it but I would say it's a mixture between a light brown/camel shade which I think will suit a lot of people with light to medium skin tones and for darker skin tones you could use it as a base for another eyeshadow as it would be brilliant for that as well. I'm so happy I have this now as I've used it almost everyday since i got it and I bought it about a week and a half ago now. I just think it's a must-have for anyone who wants an easy eyeshadow to apply that's also super quick but still gives you enough definition and colour if you want to wear it without eyeliner. I highly recommend it!

I hope you liked this review. If you've tried this product let me know what you think of it and also let me know if you recommend any of the other shades from the range to try as I'd love to know that too.

Thanks for reading!

Chantal x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Kind of reminds me of Soft Ochre in a stick form :) x

    Liv | Ramblings of a Makeup Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Soft Ochre before, I'll have to check that out next time I'm in store x

      Delete
  2. This looks so good, I'm loving a good matte nude eye shadow recently!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazing and so quick to use as it's in a twist up form x

      Delete
  3. This looks so great. I love it!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig