I finally have a post for you and it's a Christmas one, yay! Sorry it's been ages but I've been busy doing an array of things and constantly being tired from work doesn't help when you want to write blog posts as you have no energy to. Anyway this week I'm going to write to you about my ultimate favourite Christmas tracks of all time. These are basically the 7 Christmas songs that I don't just love the most, they are also the ones that I don't actually mind hearing all the time on the radio haha. So without further ado here they are:
1. Wham: Last Christmas- The most chilled out of them all if you are not counting the slower songs on the Michael Buble album. It's your typical cheesy but yet great Christmas song and of course you have George Michael singing so it can't get any better really. Also I wish that my Christmas was just like the one they have in the video for it, it's like the perfect alpine snowy location ever with what looks like the cosiest cabin ever-love it!
2. Mariah Carey: All I Want For Christmas Is You- From the most chilled Christmas song to the most upbeat and dancy one of the lot. As soon as I here this song when it gets to the beginning of December I just know it's the festive season and it makes me so excited for Christmas. Also I like her version of Santa Clause Is Coming To Town as well.
3. TLC: Sleigh Ride- I love this so, so much! It's a different take on the original song and not just because there's a rap on it too as the actual song is different to before. I only discovered this two years ago and couldn't believe that I'd never heard it before as TLC is my favourite girl band ever. It's the coolest Christmas song by far.
4. Christina Aguilera: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- This one was a very recent discovery too. It's super relaxing so it's a great song to unwind too maybe if you've been out all day and you just want to put your feet up this is a great one to put on, it's just stunning.
5. NSYNC: Merry Christmas; Happy Holidays: Ah here comes the super cheesy, classic 90s sounding Christmas tune ever. It just really makes you feel happy and super pumped for the season.
6. Michael Buble: Christmas- I couldn't choose just one song from this album as it's my favourite Christmas album overall. My top picks are his versions of All I Want For Christmas Is You, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas and Christmas (Baby Please Come Home). In my eyes and ears he can do no wrong when it comes to festive tracks.
7. Band Aid: Do They Know It's Christmas- I've left the most important one to the end as of course this song was made for charity back in 1984 and also it's a classic as almost all the most famous musicians of the 80s sang and worked on this track. I always can't wait to sing this one especially Boy George and George Michael's lines.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and it's kept you in a Christmasy mood. What are your favourite Christmas songs? Do let me know.
Thanks for reading