Thursday 18 December 2014

That's A Tune #23



I'm taking a break from the Christmas songs for this week's music post because I've been obsessed with this song recently- 'Am I Wrong' by Nico & Vinz. I'm definitely behind on this song. It's been very popular for a while now and I've always liked it, but it wasn't until recently that it grew on me as some songs eventually do. I now can't get it out of my head, but I don't mind that as it's such a great song.




I hope you liked this post.

Thanks for reading xxx
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I actually haven't listened to this song in a while but I love it! Made me want to listen to it now haha

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love this song !!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad this song grew on me because I love it now. :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this song as well, I seem to be constantly singing it xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets in your head whenever you hear it, but I don't mind cos it's a great song :) xx

      Delete
  4. Cool song:)
    teenfashionlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a great one!Merry Christmas sweetheart <3
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry Christmas to you as well, have a lovely day :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig