Sunday 2 November 2014

That's A Tune #17


This week I'm sharing with you one of my favourite Madonna songs 'Dress You Up'.  It's such an uplifting and dancy feel good song which always makes me want to get up and dance. I actually found this really amazing live version of the song which I wanted to show you all. I don't know which tour it's from but it looks like it was a really great tour and Madonna's performance is brilliant and full of energy. I hope you like it.




I really hope you enjoyed this post.

See you soon xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Madonna is an icon. She had such style for the 80s. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's brilliant! I was so happy when I found this performance. :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I hadn't heard this one before! :D

    perlasancheza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's not as well known as her other songs. I think I've only ever heard it on the radio once ever. I discovered it on her most recent best of/greatest hits album. x

      Delete
  3. Omgosh, I love how retro the video is! I hope Lady Gaga is still performing at 56! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love how she used to dress back then, even though some of the 80s fashion was crazy it looked like it was so fun at the same time. :) I know I hope so too, I reckon Lady Gaga will be performing for years to come. x

      Delete
  4. heya I have just started blogging how do you make a layout like you have ?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I actually found this template on another blog called Sweet Electric, she creates some designs for people to use but also if you search for free blogging templates in Google then it should come up with a few websites that offer you free blog templates to download. I hope this helps. xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig