Wednesday 22 October 2014

That's A Tune #16



This week's song is from the legendary Whitney Houston. I know I've already mentioned her in my music posts before, but how can you not ever mention her. This song was from her last album that she recorded and the song's called 'Call You Tonight'. It's such a chilled out, evening kind of song that's perfect for listening to on these gradually darkening autumn nights. Even though it's not one of her most famous songs ever, it's still one of my favourites of hers and I hope you enjoy it.


I really hope you enjoyed this weeks music post.

See you soon xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Very nice song :) What a cool idea to just gather the songs you love in one post so you can always remember!

    Rosegold Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've always had a strong passion for music so I thought I would just contribute it to my blog one day and then I carried on with it. I'm glad you like the idea of it. :) x

      Delete
  2. lovely song, thanks for sharing :)

    http://andreaantoniou.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely song I think this type of post Is a really good idea:)
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I'm happy you like these music posts. :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig