Wednesday 15 October 2014

That's A Tune #15




I can't stop listening to The Script's new song 'Superheroes'. It's a fab inspirational song but yet it sounds really chilled out. This song reminds me more of their older songs and I think that's why I love it more than the songs that they previously released on their third album '#3'. Constantly it's been in my head and I can't stop singing it. I think it's a great single to introduce their new album.


I hope you liked this post and enjoyed the song.

See you soon xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with their album - it's incredible!


    Jemma | Jemma In Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely need to check out the other songs on the album. I can't wait to listen to it. x

      Delete
  2. I do love their "old sound" a lot better, just because so many of those songs mean a whole lot to me. I have yet to love a song out of their new album, but I'll need to give it a second shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can see what I mean and I think this song is probably going to be the closest sounding one to the songs on the first album. x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig