Wednesday 17 September 2014

That's A Tune #12

I only just discovered this song yesterday and I can't stop listening to it. 'New Flame' is a  relatively new song by Chris Brown featuring Usher and Rick Ross. I think this is the best song Chris Brown has come out with in a while. It reminds me of some of the older R&B songs that you used to hear a few years ago.Chris and Ushers voices sound so good together as their voices blend so well, which is one of the reasons why this song sounds so great. The other is that the melody is really catchy. It's been in my head ever since I first listened to it.



What songs have you been loving recently?
I hope you liked this post!

See you soon. xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I heard this song the other day and I totally agree with you, I love it, and the video is great too!

    ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION AND STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig